Meeting & Event Planners
Everything you need to promote Cathey for your event
We understand how tough your job can be. With so much work to plan an event, the last thing you should have to worry about is if the speaker you hire will meet your expectations.
Booking Cathey will be one of the best decisions you make. Her dynamic presentation style brings audiences in every time. She will entertain while informing, and will get people excited and engaged.
To make it even easier for you, here are materials frequently requested by Meeting Planners:
Photos & Logos
Bio's (To use for marketing. Not the intro)
Program Descriptions and Introductions
- The Unbreakable Rules of Marketing
- Juicing Your Creativity
- The Unbreakable Rules of Brand Experience
- How to Rock a TED Talk
Speaking Room Set-Up
During speaking engagements, Cathey requests the following:
- An LCD projector and screen
- Wireless lavaliere microphone
- Audio ouput for slides/videos from her laptop
Cathey prefers to:
- Fly in the afternoon before the event. Cathey is traveling from Portland, Oregon.
- Be picked up at the airport and driven to the hotel.
- Present for 60-90 minutes sometime between 8am and 8pm, and not during a meal.
- Have a table for books and other resources available for sale.
- Fly back out that same afternoon.
Other options (discuss with Cathey if you have):
- A potential client for Cathey to speak to while in town.
- A possible additional event with another organization.
- A media opportunity (television, radio, newspapers, bookstores) to promote your event.